We currently have funding for another two years to work with Herefordshire schools on our Recipe Book Project. Schools are invited to help create a recipe book with us using local and seasonal fruit and vegetables.
The project aims to:
– Enable children to find out what grows locally
– Get them excited about eating fresh, local food
– Offer an opportunity for a creative experience
– Connect with families and reach out to older generations
– Raise the profile of healthy eating and local produce
If your school would like to take part in this free and very exciting project then we offer three visits to your school to work with a group of Year 5/6 children (around 15). This can be at any time during the school year. Activities include research, helping to choose recipes, illustration and putting together an assembly.
Please contact Katya Coupland email@example.com 01568 760545 to discuss taking part.